Due to the renovation of the Main Square, this year’s Situl Festival will take place in the Museum Gardens.
from 6. p.m. onwards
• Market – display of ancient crafts and products
• Catering offer with a touch of prehistoric cuisine and drinks
6 p.m.–9 p.m.
• Prehistoric cuisine – fish baking workshop / mandatory prior registration
• Selection of the prince’s soldiers – competition in javelin throwing and archery
• Workshops for children:
Cook the pot – baking prehistoric breads
Making miniature situlae
Manufacture of leather bracelets
7 p.m.–9 p.m.
• Central program with a welcome address and presentation of prehistoric events – handicraft market, workshops, competitions, music, dances, military training
9 p.m.–10 p.m.
• The return of the prince from the victorious march – a stage performance with dance, music and prehistoric hand-to-hand fights
• Selection of the prince’s soldiers – announcement with the awarding of prizes
10 p.m.–12 p.m.
• A concert by Beer Belly, which performs traditional Irish, Scottish and Celtic music
10.30 p.m.–11.30 p.m.
• Permanent Archaeological Exhibition – guided tour of Situlae monuments
Information and registration for the fish baking workshop: 07 373 11 30 or email@example.com. In case of bad weather the event is canceled.
Admission is free.