The program will take place on the Main Square and in the Dolenjska Museum.
6 p.m.–10 p.m.
• display of ancient crafts and products
• from 7 p.m. onwards: workshop for children Production of a prehistoric wall from interlacing and clay / by Arheoved
• from 7 p.m. onwards: workshop for children Production of a miniature situlae / by Dolenjska Museum Novo mesto
• catering offer with a touch of Old Iron Age cuisine
• musical performance by the Cantlon group and a dance performance by the folklore group Kres on the theme of music and dance of the Early Iron Age
9 p.m.–10 p.m.
staging of a solemn reception of Hallstatt guests / ALAUNI – historical staging group / at the Novo mesto’s princely couple
10 p.m.–11 p.m.
Dolenjska Museum – permanent archeological exhibition, guided tour of Situlae monuments
10 p.m.–12 p.m.
a concert by the music group Beer Belly, which performs traditional Irish, Scottish and Celtic music
In case of bad weather the event is canceled.